TieDot Technologies Offers AMC Services on Cisco Routers, Switches, IP Phones, UTM Firewall and Network Interface Modules.
TieDot Technologies offers comprehensive maintenance and professional services (AMC) for Dell, IBM-Lenovo, HP Servers and Storage
AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract)
TieDot Technologies Provides AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) on Cisco Routers, Cisco Switches, Cisco IP Phones, Cisco Firewall, Cisco interface modules and Memories undertakes to take AMC of the products. TieDot Technologies Provides AMC (Annual Maintenance Contract) on HP Servers and Dell Serves as mentioned in per the charges mentioned. This contract provides for free replacement of spare parts and periodical service to the subject equipment to the terms & condition mentioned hereafter .The charges of AMC maintenance as follows:
2) Product, Agreed Charges and Aging of the product.
The charges are inclusive of applicable service tax, sales tax etc. The payment is to be made in advance.If contract is renewed before expiry 10% discount will be given on the standard charges.
The standard charges are mentioned below .The charges will apply only on the basic purchase value without taxes etc.
15% – If the product is not more than 2 years old
25% – If the product is 2-4 years old
35% – If the product is more than 4 years old
The aging of the product will be decided based on the gap between the date of signing of the AMC contract and the date of the Invoice copy.
Services covered by the contract charges are as follows:
1) Two periodical visit per year during the period of contract mentioned overleaf when the subject equipment will be thoroughly checked , cleaned , serviced and adjusted.
2) Any additional visit during the contract period as & when required in the event of any breakdown / malfunctioning of the equipment on the intimation in this regard by the customer. How ever if during the visit it is found that the malfunctioning of the equipment was because of the negligence and nuisance caused by the customer, the visit charges will have to be payable extra as per the technician visit policy of the company.
3) Replacement of any defective part free of charge.
Conditions of the contract:
1) The contract shall not cover the visit / replacement of the part under following circumstances.
a) Damage caused to the equipment due to floods, fire, accident, Riots, breakage , misuse , improper / negligence use / tempering etc.
b) Damage caused to the equipment due to failure to observe the operating instructions and precautions as explained by the installation engineer.
c) Defects due to use of non-recommended spares.
d) Shifting of equipment on some other machine, reinstallation, and use of equipment for some other purpose, other than for what it has been bought for.
e) Defects / failure resulting from service repairs done by person other than authorized representative of TieDot Technologies.
2) Since under the terms of this contract, the company is liable to supply you free replacement of spare parts in certain circumstances, sales tax wherever liable will be borne by TieDot Technologies.
3) For repairs necessitating the removal of the subject equipment or any parts thereof, to M/s CbS Technologies, there shall be no additional charge for the labour. However, in such cases incidental expenses incurred like freight, packing, insurance, octroi etc. will have to be borne by the customer.
4) The equipment must be in good working condition and the same to be certified by the authorized representative before this contract becomes effective. The customer shall pay the necessary, which submit an estimate for approval. This clause does not apply if a contract is renewed from the next day of date of termination of the warranty period or previous contract period.
5) The equipment should be made available for servicing as & when our Authorized service Technician calls on his periodical servicing visit. Failure to do so will be treated as a service rendered and so reimbursement of the expenses shall be due on this account.
6) Every visit by our Authorized Service Technician will be made within reasonable time from receipt of a complaint for breakdown of the equipment and will be made only during working hours of our Service Department & no visits will be made on Sundays/ Holidays.
7) The liability of TieDot Technologies shall be limited to providing service and replacing spares as covered by this contract and TieDot Technologiesshall not be liable for damages, death, injuries or any consequential damages of what so sever nature to any person or property, by use or operation of the product.
8) In order to enable TieDot Technologies. to discharge its obligation under this contract, the customer shall notify in writing any change in his address within 10 days of such change. In default whereof, TieDot Technologies shall not to be obliged to perform its obligations under this contract till it receives such intimation from the customer. In such an event the removal & reinstallation of the subject equipment will be done at an additional cost as per the rates prevailing on that date.
9) This contract is neither terminable before the expiry period nor transferable in the event of resale/ gift to any other person.
10) Contract charges are payable by Cash or Cheque / DD favoring TieDot Technologies in advance and payment shall accompany the signed copy of the contract & such payment shall be realized before the commencement of the contract period.
11) Renewal of the service contract after expiry will be at the sole discretion of TieDot Technologies and depending upon the model/ age of the product.
12) It shall not be the responsibility of TieDot Technologies to send any reminder or any such communication to intimate the expiry or renewal of the contract. The onus of renewing the contract rests with the customer.
13) In the event of any complaint, please quote your name, address and the contract number to our office.
14) This contract sets out all the terms and conditions of which TieDot Technologies agrees to service the equipment and cancels and supersedes all prior agreements, undertakings or arrangements, oral or written between the parties on the subject matter.